Last updated: 25/04/2022
Your security is important to us. Therefore, the personal data you share with us is protected with great care.
As Ege Information Technologies, as the data controller, we aim to inform you about which personal data of yours will be processed for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, our data processing methods and legal grounds, and what your rights are regarding the processed data, with this privacy and personal data protection policy.
Your Collected Personal Data, Collection Method, and Legal Basis
Your identity (such as name, surname, date of birth), contact (address, email address, phone, IP, location, etc.), personal, social media, financial information, and visual and audio recordings are obtained, recorded, stored, and updated by us through cookies and similar technologies, automatic or non-automatic methods, and sometimes from third parties such as analytical providers, advertising networks, search information providers, technology providers, within the framework and duration of our service and contractual relationship, based on the legitimate interest processing condition.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data shared with us will be processed in a lawful and proportionate manner, and will be updated, in order to establish contracts with you to benefit from our services, to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide and to comply with our contracts in the best possible way, to ensure that your rights arising from these contracts are exercised by you, to develop our products and services in line with your needs and to inform you about these developments, and also to bring you together with more comprehensive service providers within legal frameworks and to fulfill legal obligations (sharing personal data upon request by judicial and administrative authorities), during the contract and service period, for the purpose specified.
To Whom and for What Purposes Your Collected Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data shared with us may be transferred to domestic and foreign third parties, institutions, and organizations with whom we have a contractual relationship, collaboration, or receive services from, and if requested, to judicial and administrative authorities, provided that necessary technical and administrative measures are taken.
Your Rights as a Data Subject Whose Personal Data is Processed
As per Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK), everyone can exercise the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of the processing of personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting the correction of personal data if they are incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Requesting notification of the operations carried out pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Objecting to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the remedy of damages in case personal data is processed unlawfully,
You can contact us via [email protected] to exercise your above-mentioned rights.
In order to provide you with services in line with your requests, you are completely free to accept or reject the processing of only the necessary personal data in accordance with this privacy and personal data processing policy. If you continue to use the website, it will be deemed that you have accepted it on our behalf, and please do not hesitate to contact us via the email address [email protected] for more detailed information.